Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 27, 2014Many of us begin the day with the healthiest intentions and motivations, promising to make it to the gym, get outside for a brisk jog, or attend spin class. But, once again: life itself seems to put a wrench in your plans. When work keeps us late, tons of laundry has us folding for hours, ...
- August 19, 2014Did you ever stop to realize that all your morning muffin munching is masking the reality that you’re eating a naked cupcake? Unfortunately, even when you realize that, it’s still too often not enough for you to convince yourself to ignore that persistent carb-craving. And despite it offering zero nutritional value or even a glimmer ...
- August 13, 2014When it comes to Bell’s palsy, could chiropractic care provide extensive symptom relief? A study looked to find just that, as researchers hoped to describe the chiropractic intervention of a patient clinically-diagnosed with Bell’s palsy. They also wanted to unveil problems clinically-useful to this disorder, like epidemiology, etiology, diagnosis, prognosis, and overall care. The clinical study featured ...
- August 7, 2014Could an aspirin prescription be just what the doctor should’ve ordered? While uncommon, use of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) can lead to hypertension, heart disease, kidney damage, and gastrointestinal bleeding. They can even more commonly disrupt the intestinal tract, leading to chronic intestinal inflammation. “NSAIDs simultaneously reduce pain and prevent healing,” indicates Gary Kaplan, DO. Your the ...
- July 31, 2014Vitamin D is imperative to good health, and receiving it is as simple as getting outside once in awhile. However, there are a couple other ways you can get the nutrient in your blood stream every day. Take a look at them below: 1. Check Out Some Fortified Food While the majority of our vitamin D is ...
- July 23, 2014If you’ve munched down on some fresh fruit lately, you should be on a listeria lookout. That’s because California-located Wawona Packing Co. sent out a voluntary recall on July 19 for some peaches, nectarines, plums, and pluots that happened to be shipped out between June 1 and July 12. The fruit is getting recalled due to ...
- July 16, 2014In case you didn’t know before, it’s true: organic food is much better for you. At least that’s what a recent review study says, one that gives us more evidence than ever before that organic is the way to go. Check out three key reasons why organic food products are better for you below: #1: You’re ingesting ...
- July 8, 2014When it comes to our swimming friends, are some fish best served fresh during certain seasons more than others? The answer is a strong yes, as eating out-of-season fish means you’re chowing down on meat that was frozen at some point– a fact that can decrease fish’s full array of nutritional benefits. Below are two ways ...
- June 27, 2014When the health problems believed to be in tandem with smoking marijuana are considered, could they be unfairly overlooking a more legal– but more unhealthy– national problem? Following Colorado’s legalization of marijuana last year, many health advisors and politicians alike, started focusing on the safety issues that could come with it. However, a recent study from ...