Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 29, 2015I grew up eating healthy food and continue to prepare and cook all my own food, eschewing processed foods altogether. I’m sure that’s why I’ve remained the same weight at 30 as I was at my high school graduation. Still, I see my friends struggling with their feelings regarding food and regularly hear them say ...
- January 21, 2015The United States is not exactly world renowned for people with stellar eating habits. In fact, I’m pretty sure that our “diet” ranks pretty high on the “World’s Worst Diets” list. While thankfully, more attention is being paid to the benefits of eating a wholesome and balanced diet, we still have a very, very long way ...
- January 19, 2015When it comes to picking out what to drink, the healthy approach is to try to aim for choices that will give us the most nutrients. We have all been told as of recently that sugary drinks such as sodas and carbonated drinks are detrimental to our health. The major downside of drinks that are high ...
- January 16, 2015When it comes to eating healthier, many families have a lot of excuses for picking up pre-made meals over fresh produce. The number one reason families don’t eat more organic produce and foods is the cost. Here are a few ways to get the benefits of healthy, organic foods without going broke. Buy Local: Many local ...
- December 18, 2014I’m admittedly a skeptic to just about everything. A skeptic as to why you’re really doing what it is I think you’re doing, a skeptic about this, that, and the other, a skeptic of…even chiropractic care? Yup– even chiropractic care. Or at least I was. But despite my overpowering suspicions on the holistic practice, my research on ...
- December 8, 2014‘Tis the season to be…tuning stuff out? Despite our endless responsibilities, fervent time slots, and busy schedules pointing to an understandable need for ignoring all the “unnecessary stuff” trying to take our attention this time of year, research published in the journal PLOS One said that might be a problem: because it’s wrecking our health. The ...
- December 5, 2014When it comes to vitamin D and almond milk, what do they have in common? OK, maybe I set up that question too easily– yes, almond milk has got the important nutrient inside it. But can’t you just get vitamin D from the sun? I mean, who cares about what foods offer the vital nutrient when the ...
- November 20, 2014You’re not feeling well, so you head to the medicine cabinet to see what’s inside. You know the feeling: the puffy eyes, slight headache, and runny nose tells you something’s comin’. While searching the rows of medicine containers, you spot a bottle of something you haven’t used for awhile– months, even– and you think back ...
- November 11, 2014Parents everywhere, hold it right there– it’s time to stop telling your kids milk is good for their bones. That’s thanks to recent research suggesting that cow’s milk actually gave the people who drank it a greater risk for bone fracture and even death, than those who drank considerably less of the calcium source. Why Fermented Milk and ...