Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 19, 2015HaleyWhile on a healthy hike, you may have stopped to notice the scenery, and even to smell the flowers. You may have noticed little honey bees buzzing around those flowers. If you look even closer you could have seen sticky yellow globs on the little bees legs. Those yellow balls are known as bee pollen. ...
- November 14, 2015HaleyWe love our house pets. Birds, guinea pigs, hamsters, cats, fish, reptiles, and my personal favorite, dogs. They provide us a lot entertainment and love, but did you know they also provide us with a lot of health benefits as well? This may seem counterintuitive as pets often carry a lot of allergens, and can ...
- November 6, 2015HaleyWe all have cravings, you know that itch for some chocolate or coffee, to the point of feeling like you’re going through a withdrawal of some sort. We feel as though we must satisfy those cravings immediately, so we indulge in that bowl of ice-cream or that salty pretzel. Cravings can often make us feel ...
- October 30, 2015HaleyYou have probably heard about the craze that is detoxing, where people are drinking lemon and cayenne pepper water for ten days, or only drinking juice for a week. You may have even thought, “are they insane?”. It does sound a little crazy to deprive yourself of solid food for a relatively long period of ...
- October 22, 2015HaleyWe often rush through life, getting from one thing to another as quickly as possible. We rush to get to work, then to get home, to get to the kids, to get dinner, to help with homework, and then to get to bed. Only sometimes are we slowing down, whether that be for a planned ...
- October 15, 2015HaleyA lot of people, adults and children alike, suffer from chronic Asthma. Asthma is a lung disease that causes the inflammation and narrowing of the body’s airways. Symptoms of an asthma attack include wheezing, coughing, tightness of the chest, and shortness of breath. The disease is extremely uncomfortable and can often be quite scary for ...
- October 8, 2015HaleyExercise balls, sometimes better known as stability balls, balance balls, or those giant bouncy balls you don’t actually work out on at the gym, are actually extremely multifaceted objects. They can be used in more ways than just your workouts! These are the four great ways your stability ball can be used outside of the ...
- September 29, 2015JenOne of the most well-known nutrients that many people know they should be having is potassium, due to the fact that we all know it is one of the best reasons to eat more bananas. While everyone can benefit from potassium’s helpful qualities, many women in particular are told that it is best to eat ...
- September 28, 2015JenAs a mom, I know all too well how much good sleep matters. When you don’t get enough, it’s miserable! Even if you are not a parent, you may know how much a good night’s rest can change your life. If you find yourself struggling to fall and stay asleep, check out these tips for ...