Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- October 24, 2014When it comes to consuming our friends in the sea, the very subject is beginning to make me feel sick. But that doesn’t mean I’ll be needing antibiotics– in fact, that’s the last thing I need, as it’s the very reason the topic is pretty fishy these days to begin with. Let me explain: the fish ...
- October 17, 2014The health practices employed in the industrial world today are finally celebrating the health and wellness benefits coming from chiropractic care around the globe. Chiropractic care, a complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) approach that has elicited positive results time and time again, is no longer being rendered obsolete by even the most skeptic of medical ...
- October 8, 2014From a biological perspective, what does it really mean to “turn back the clock?” Check out the probable answer to that theoretical question: meet 85-year-old world-record marathon runner, Betty Jean McHugh. Also known as “BJ,” she didn’t even start running until she was already 50 years old– but since then, she’s only seemed to be getting ...
- October 1, 2014You’re a busy guy (or girl); you wake up at 6:30 a.m., grab a necessary mocha frappucino, and head on out for another go-go-go day at work. All that go-go-go’ing leaves you with no time for any stop-stop-stopping until at least after you get off at 5 p.m.– but who are you kidding? That only ...
- September 24, 2014Organic is great and all– but is it really worth it? Sure, it’s better for you, and comes without all those disgusting herbicides and harmful GMOs; but you’ve probably heard before that “organic” is just another word for “expensive.” This oft-used saying is guffaw-ed about in grocery stores and goes to show that people are greatly unaware of the ...
- September 17, 2014The American diet of today is horrible in more ways than one. While we eat wayyyyy too much junk food (and food overall), we also waste tons of food, too– and the ineffective way that we make food is a big reason our climate is adversely changing. With major food crises soon to be upon ...
- September 10, 2014Could chiropractic care provide substantial relief for pediatric patients with asthma? A study looked to determine whether chiropractic spinal manipulative therapy (SMT) combined with proper medical management culminated in clinically-relevant improvements in asthmatic children. What researchers found during their evaluation was that it is possible to conduct successful SMT intervention during a full-scale trial using this design. ...
- September 4, 2014The notion that grains can lead to nutritional deficiencies is the opposite of what most of us consider to be sounds advice, as dietitians and nutritionists alike swear by their oats. In fact, they even say we should eat more of the fibrous stuff if we want to counter the adverse effects of already-in-place nutritional ...
- August 27, 2014Many of us begin the day with the healthiest intentions and motivations, promising to make it to the gym, get outside for a brisk jog, or attend spin class. But, once again: life itself seems to put a wrench in your plans. When work keeps us late, tons of laundry has us folding for hours, ...