Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 4, 2016HaleyMother always said to eat your greens, and there are plenty of reasons why. Foods like broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach, and kale are notorious for their beneficial vitamins and minerals. There are some really great leafy greens that we may have been overlooking! Swiss Chard I know, it kind of sounds like a burnt ...
- January 28, 2016HaleyHerbs are typically great ways to flavor a meal, but we rarely take advantage of their various healing properties. Before we used them to spice up a dish, herbs were generally used to cure ailments or remedy pain and discomfort. There are a select few herbs that are perfect home remedies to help cure anything ...
- January 21, 2016HaleyOn some level we have all experienced anxiety in our lives, whether this be related to work, relationships, family life, or whatever else may be troubling you. However there are a number of people who suffer from some form of an anxiety disorder. Rather than feeling anxious only a handful of times, these people experience ...
- January 15, 2016HaleyIt seems that nowadays we have all fallen prey to the computer hunchback. We’re not only hunched over our computers, but our phones and tablets as well. It’s hard to remember to sit up straight especially while we’re working or vigorously tweeting about the Kardashians or some lucky guy who just hit the Powerball Lotto. There ...
- January 7, 2016HaleyPopcorn is one of those great snacks we enjoy mindlessly munching on while we’re watching movies or reading a book, but did you know it’s actually beneficial to your health? Now, let me preface this by saying I’m not talking about the popcorn at movie theaters that are drenched in butter and hydrogenated oils, but ...
- December 21, 2015daneI currently have sick people in my house. What started as a sick toddler turned into a sick household within a matter of days. Since it is the weekend, we have been self medicating until the doctor opens Monday morning. For most people, this is a scenario that hits their home at one point or ...
- December 20, 2015HaleyApple cider vinegar is often used as a flavor enhancer, and you may even have a bottle in your kitchen right now? Did you know, however, that apple cider vinegar actually has a lot of uses other than a meal booster? When bought organic with the “mother,” or the pulp-like strands rich in proteins, enzymes, ...
- December 11, 2015HaleyIt’s common that when we hear the word “fat” we automatically think “unhealthy.” It’s true that a lot of foods contain bad fats. But, did you realize there are good fats as well? It’s important that we differentiate between which sorts of fats are a necessity for the body, and which fats we can immediately ...
- December 6, 2015HaleyIt should be common sense that there are just certain things that affect our mental health and stability. We know excessive drinking, cigarette smoking, poor diet, lack of exercise, and constant stress can severely impact the way we feel. However, did you ever consider some of our other daily practices have been adversely affecting our ...