Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 22, 2015JenIt’s hard to figure out what is right and wrong when it comes to what you put in your body. One week you’re being told eggs cause high cholesterol, and the next they are said to be a great source of protein. You have been told to eliminate all dairy from your diet, and in ...
- April 20, 2015JenIf you aren’t off wheat yourself, you probably know someone who can’t eat gluten for medical reasons, or someone who won’t eat it due to all the alleged side affects it causes. This food trend is a tricky one because it is based off of a real food allergy that people have been experiencing for ...
- April 9, 2015JenThe hardest part about exercising is finding the time to do it. The problem is, we all need to workout to maintain the healthiest lifestyle we can, so finding the time is a necessity if you want to stay fit. In order to help you fit in your fitness, here are six ways to get ...
- April 1, 2015JenDon’t talk to me until I have had my first cup of coffee. That first dose of caffeine is more than needed in the morning, and sometimes on a bad day, a second and third might even be necessary. Coffee is one of those things almost everyone wants, and usually needs, right when they wake up. ...
- March 25, 2015JenIf you have a family, a job, a spouse, kids, schoolwork, a boyfriend, a girlfriend, basically if you are alive, stress is going to affect your life in some way. We want to control it all, and that can bring on a lot of added stress. There are a few things that you might be ...
- March 17, 2015JenCold medicine and pain relievers aren’t always the best way to fight off a cold or flu. Sometimes the best pharmacy we have is right in our pantry. And you don’t have to wait until you are sick to start treating your ailments the natural way. There are plenty of foods that help ward off disease ...
- March 13, 2015JenI’d like to think that as adults we are all past the point of grimacing over having to eat our vegetables, but the truth is most people still push their veggies around their plate with their fork with dread. If this is happening to you, you’re obviously not letting the veggies cook to their true ...
- March 6, 2015caseyAutism. You hear about it in the news. Maybe your child has it. Maybe you know someone else whose child has it. Either way, you’ve heard the word… Autism. It’s become an epidemic in our country. Different theories indicate different causes. Recent studies show this condition can be prevented and it is most definitely treatable. The ...
- February 26, 2015HaileyMy husband can have a double shot of expresso an hour before bedtime and still fall fast asleep in no time. Me? A caffeinated soda is enough to give me the jitters for hours. New research is finding that there are many factors that determine how we metabolize caffeine, and there may be a reason ...