Welcome to The Joint - Rancho Cucamonga! As your local chiropractor in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Rancho Cucamonga chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Mario Garcia
He has lived in Southern California all his life. He graduated from Cal State University San Bernardino with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and is an Adapted Physical Education Specialist. He later went on to receive his Doctor of Chiropractic Degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2008. Dr. Garcia is certified in various techniques which really gives him an edge while treating patients.
Dr. Garcia is married and has three wonderful children. Although he admits that treating patients is a close second, there is nothing he enjoys more than spending quality time with his wife and kids. When he isn’t working, you might find him on the soccer fields helping coach his kids’ teams. Before becoming a chiropractor, Dr. Garcia was a chiropractic patient himself. He is very compassionate and dedicated to his profession. He believes that keeping the nervous system free of interruptions, through the chiropractic adjustment, is a safe and effective way of keeping ourselves as healthy and pain free as possible.
Dr. Michael Bowen
Dr.Michael Bowen was born in Los Angeles, California and raised in Norwalk, California. He graduated from John Glenn High School in Norwalk and attended Cerritos College where he received his Associates Degree. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and a Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 1983 from Cleveland Chiropractic College. He has studied many advanced chiropractic techniques postgraduate over his 30 years of practice. Dr. Bowen has specialized in work related injuries, personal injury, sports injuries. He loves taking care of patients of all ages (infants to those that are over 100 years old). Dr. Bowen believes that the brain and nervous system controls all of your muscles, organs, glands and immune system. If you keep your spine and nervous system in the most optimum shape…you have the potential for achieving the most optimum health and well-being.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 4, 2016garyTo me a headache is always a headache. We all get them occasionally and usually at the worst possible time. Sometimes the pain is felt right behind our eyes. At others, the discomfort can originate at the base of the neck. Unfortunately headaches can impact some of us harder than others. Migraines are so intense ...
- April 25, 2016garyLet me tell you: It doesn’t take much to blow out your back! In fact what usually happens isn’t something heroic like squatting your personal best at the gym. If you’re like me, serious back pain comes later, like when you reach for a banana or a glass of water. One thing is certain: Once you ...
- April 20, 2016garyI’m pretty sure we’ve all cracked our knuckles at some point in our lives. I do it without thinking. My daughter cracks hers in the movie theatre (certainly more annoying than a cell phone). As a kid in school I was told by my teachers that cracking my knuckles was the root of all problems and ...
- April 11, 2016garyYour shoulders are great stabilizers for everything you do in life: Lifting, pulling, and tugging. Maybe your arms (biceps in particular) get all the good publicity but your shoulders are the ones doing all the work! Keep the shoulders healthy and strong and the rest of your upper and lower back will thank you for ...
- April 4, 2016garyAlthough I’m sure if you really wanted to you could just walk into a chiropractor’s office unannounced and get a once over, it’s always best to call ahead and tell the staff what you physical concerns are. Visiting a chiropractor is a lot like any other visit to the doctor. That said, other healthcare providers aren’t ...
- March 22, 2016garyI’m a beach person! I love being near the water. So why the heck I’m currently living in upstate New York has more to do with family and less to do with catching a wave. But whenever I get the chance you better believe I head south! That brings us to today’s topic about the ...
- March 14, 2016garyAt some point in our lives we’ve all said, “Oh my aching back!” An overused phrased to be sure but we’ve all been there. The tragedy is a lot of back pain can be — or could have been — avoided with a little common sense in addition to getting rid of bad habits like ...
- March 7, 2016garyTotal knee replacement surgery used to be reserved for professional athletes like football players and wrestlers. But as technology has evolved, the procedure for knee replacement makes virtually anyone a candidate. Healthline.com points out that knee replacement is considered “for patients whose knee joints have been damaged by progressive arthritis, trauma, or other rare destructive diseases ...
- February 29, 2016garyIt’s inevitable that as we grow older we start feeling a little stiff around the joints. The simple action of flexing our limbs or grasping objects gradually becomes more of a challenge. Is what we are feeling the effects of the passage of time or something more serious like osteo or rheumatoid arthritis? Symptoms of the ...